Now that I am officially an "old codger", well according to my darling daughters, I thought it time I put the record straight. I really don't feel any older than I did 10 years ago. No, honest!
In fact, I am fitter (due to my involvement with the ladies football team and the Soccer Sixes), I seem to still have my mental faculties intact, I don't seem to have shrunk any (eh Arthur?) and despite an alarm in the thinning hair department I still have my own hair and teeth!
Sue Bishop, the Modern Matron at West Berkshire Community Hospital, assures me that 50 is the new 30. I sincerely hope so as my libido still tells me I have a lot to offer!!!
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Well Ifor i'm glad that you have reached 50 and still feeling fit and active. I have now reached 51 and still feel the same as when i was 40. lets hope we hope we are still active when we are 60.
Post a Comment