As the day wore on, it was clear that someone had posted posters all over the hospital and loads and loads of people wished me happy birthday. I received some e-mails as well, and I was especially pleased to receive the one from JS. She came to the office later and wished me happy birthday later as well. "Solid"!!!
Anyway, I gave Lesley and Ann £20 and they went off to get some cream cakes for me. These two are special people and deserve special mention. They have some members of staff who are completely out of order at the moment and I intend to ensure they are dealt with appropriately as soon as possible!
After ensuring everyone had a cake to eat, at 11:20 there was a knock at the door and the Catering Staff entered along with a massive cake with 50 on it ( along with some Anne Summers boobs as well!). I cut the cake and it was distributed etc etc. I must make special mention to Ann Forey who cooked the cake and Francisco who iced it. I have got some really special people working for me and I want everyone to know it!
Have a look at the cake:
And this is me with my pressies and card etc etc ........
Oh well, had a few beers with my boss Wayne and my girls and now I'm off to watch Liverpool beat them eyeties (hopefully).


No comments:
Post a Comment