This is the blog of a middle aged bloke who, to be quite frank with you, really feels half his age.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Gor Blimey Guvner!
Well, would you believe it. Yesterday a motion I seconded to object to the ProLogis project for Greenham Common failed at the Town Council yesterday. Amazingly, West Berkshire Council through out the planning application anyway.
I've lived in Newbury for over 14 years, and in Victoria Ward for 12 years.
I have 2 daughters aged 20 and nearly 18 years and they attend Park House School. I now have a lovely granddaughter born in January 2009.
I've worked in the health service in West Berkshire all my working life and since 2004 was transferred to the private sector and am currently Contract Manager at West Berkshire Community Hospital.
For my sins and since my youngest daughter began playing football for AFC Newbury Ladies football team, I "run the line” for them. I was elected as a Councillor for the Town Council at the local elections in 2007 and elected Leader in May 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment