Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blonde in Disguise!

Yesterday, I got in from work to find my eldest Daughter, Siobhan, in the biggest strop I'd seen for ages. It seems that my youngest daughter, Lauren, had written a note, forging my writing, requesting that Lauren put some washing in the washing machine and for Siobhan to clean the toilet.

It seems that Siobhan saw the note and thought that I would be cross if I got home and the jobs weren't completed. She duly cleaned the toilet and asked Lauren if she had completed her task yet. Lauren replied in the negative and Siobhan said in a very matter of fact way, "Well, you'd better hurry because Dad will not be pleased with you!" At this, Lauren just fell about laughing and Siobhan eventually realised what had happened.

You may not see the humour in this - but my eldest daughter is clearly a blonde in disguise!

No comments: